Wednesday, March 3, 2010

5 Cousins

I spent last Sunday morning with this group of 5 cousins. They brought out a few of their chicks and this one in N's hands suddenly flapped his wings. All 5 had such different reactions, this photo cracks me up.

D was cool, calm and collected through the entire shoot. I love how simple this photo is but seems to be so "him" if that makes sense.

Enjoying some sweet sisterly affection.

D continues to keep his cool even with the chicks! ha ha! Ok lame joke.


And here's my favorite of the group shots. I think it really shows off each of their personalities.
Can't wait to show you all the rest!








2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Especially the first one. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 5 cousins photos are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete